Hawthorn Apple Teais an especial kind of tea.
It is recommended for people, who suffer for blood pressure. The hawthorn tea opens the vessels thus increasing blood flow.
- 40 g hawthorns
- 5 apples
- 30 g rock suga
- 2 l waters
1. Wash the hawthorns 2 or 3 times, once clean place them on a bowl, and add water until them are covered (2 cm up), discard the water and rinse the hawthorns with running water.
2. Peel the apple, core them and into large pieces.
3. Add the hawthorns and pieces of apple on a pot and add 2 liters of water; bring the water to a boil, keeps the mixture boiling for about 30 or 45 minutes on low to medium heat until the flavors are infused in the tea.
4. Add rock sugar an cook on low heat for a few more minutes.
5. Serve hot, cooled or chilled
« Hong Kong Recipes